Monday, 18 April 2011

Engineer Études, 1: The Combinatorics of Raw Expression

[Note: The following here is a poetic mechanical marvel by Clifford Duffy called cărbune.
http://antioedipus.blogspot.com/2011/04/raw-raw-coal-carbune.html
Please see it there! I reproduced it here for technical analysis. I make my observations about it here: Word-Engine Fueling: Clifford Duffy's cărbune
http://piratesandrevolutionaries.blogspot.com/2011/04/word-engine-fueling-clifford-duffys.html.
As always, we thank you Clifford Duffy.
Perhaps soon we will analyze its technical magic.]



Song now Now singing







song Now









exhalation



SmiLe SmILe SmiLE

____________________________

Bridging lip over sea b air this song



dance|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||



bridging



inspiration











inspiratie












____________________________________



NOW



I'm hearing your voice,

your NOW inside of me.





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
exhalation



SmiLe SmILe SmiLE

SInging

dance

sideways
expiratie inspiratie









NOW




I'm hearing your voice,

your NOW inside of me.your voice mybody in


Sing now _______________________________________________ the

blanket inhalation



____________________________________






NOW




Now beSi de me / Voice/ Hip/ besideme Insid e you for you



I'm hearing your voice,
InSide of me Inside you YouInSide your NOW inside of me.








2 comments:

  1. yer new blog/ Corry/ I just found it. will link to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete